3 chicken breasts, thawed or frozen
1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped celery
1 medium onion, chopped (Green onion can be substituted)
Seasoning salt to taste
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
1 teaspoon of parsley
1 can of chicken broth
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can of buttermilk biscuits
1. Add carrots, celery, onion, chicken breasts, chicken broth, garlic, pepper, parsley and Seasoning Salt to a large pot.
2. Add enough water to JUST cover the ingredients, no more.
3. Bring to a boil, cover, and then simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Uncover and remove chicken breasts, set aside on a plate.
5. Stir in the cans of soup.
6. Let the mixture simmer uncovered while you tear the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces, drop them into the pot.
7. Tear biscuits into pieces and drop into pot so that they float on top.
8. Cook uncovered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
9. Cook covered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
10. Cool off and enjoy!