* 1 cup uncooked white rice
* 2 cups cheddar cheese
* 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
* 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon onion powder
Cook rice as you would normally.
Add the cheese, can of chili, red pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder and blend well.
Some people might say there is a lot of cheese in this, so if you would rather it not be as cheesy, obviously cut back on it. I am a cheese freak...I swear I was a mouse in my last life! So I usually lay it on good and unhealthy like.