Friday, April 10, 2009

Super Duper Deviled Eggs


Ingredients

*12 Eggs, Hard boiled and Chilled.
*2 Green Onions, Finely Chopped
*1 Pickle, Finely Chopped
*1/2 tsp Celery Seed
*1 tbsp Pickle Juice
*2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
*Mayonnaise (add until you reach your desired consistency)
*Salt and Pepper
*Paprika

Directions

Peel the eggs, cut them in half, remove the yolk and place it in a seperate bowl.

To the yolk add the green onions, pickle, celery seed, cajun seasoning and pickle juice, blend well.

Add enough mayonnaise to reach your desired consistency and taste (should be smooth and thick).

Add salt + pepper to taste and blend.

With a spoon, add the mixture to the eggs where the yolk used to be.

Sprinkle with paprika.



6 comments:

  1. Oh so yum.. Know what Im doing with all my eggs after easter.. come enter my giveaway will ya??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will be making deviled eggs Sunday night! What a great idea. I have never used cajun seasoning in my eggs, but I bought some today to make dirty rice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to make up some Deviled Eggs tomorrow! I just hate to call them "deviled" on Easter though...I'm weird that way ;D

    Hey, I've changed my blog link. I just wanted you to know so you could come and see me once again...have a giveaway going on that you might want to participate in too!

    Have a happy weekend!☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can eat an entire dozen of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great variation for deviled eggs! I've never really experimented with adding anything other than the "basics".

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I am DYING! These look so good. My friend Jaime made these and she added bacon, delish!

    ReplyDelete